There are many ways for science centers as well as individuals to participate in the IGLO initiative:
For science centers:
- Register to receive the IGLO newsletter.
- Link to the IGLO website to highlight your climate change exhibitions and programs. We’ll add a link to you on the IGLO site.
- Label your own IPY, climate and environmental programs and events with the IGLO logo. Click here for our branding policy and instructions on how to obtain and use the logo.
- Participate in the development of the DECIDE global warming game.
- Use the IGLO toolkit and contribute your own resources to expand it.
- Attend IGLO sessions and workshops at the ASTC conference.
- Contribute stories about your activities to the newsletter and the web site.
- Take an active part in these IGLO events:
- Activities for Live Earth on July 7, 2007
- The International Conversation on Global Warming and the DECIDE debate game on October 4, 2007
- The Global Warming Challenge for Schools
- The Teacher’s Day toolkit event
- IPY/IGLO worldwide interactive videoconference on March 13, 2008
- The Albedo Experiment
- Sessions at ASTC conferences and the 5th Science Centre World Congress in 2008
- Keep up to date on IGLO by visiting the website and reading the newsletter.
- Participate in activities and events at your local science center.
- Explore the toolkit for ways to reduce your carbon footprint.
For questions and more information, contact IGLO.